Recipe adapted from All Recipes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 tablespoon seeded, finely chopped mariachi pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup corn bread mix
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesean cheese
- In a small bowl, beat egg, oil, salt and pepper. Add the zucchini, mariachi and onion; stir to coat. Stir in corn bread mix and cheese.
- Pour into a greased 15-oz. baking dish and bake at 375 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
I also baked the left over corn bread mix to use that up. Yummy!
July 6, 2011 at 10:01 pm
Where’s the recipe?