Lately I have been on an avocado kick. I put it on toast, salads, even eat it plain. Today’s new creation was so supper yummy! Light, yet delicious. Mmmmm.
Like many recipes lately, this one is super easy.
Avocado, Strawberry, and Goat Cheese Toast
- Toast a piece or two of bread
- While it is toasting take a whole avocado and smash it up just a bit.
- Spread on the toast when it is ready.
- Add goat cheese crumbles on top
- Slice strawberries and place on top
- Drizzle with some balsamic vinegar. If you are feeling fancy, you can cook it on the stove top for just a bit until it is more like a syrup.
- Eat. Eat. Eat.
Pingback: A Face Mask You Can Eat! | Poems That Dance