Yes, I’m a little behind the ball in life, but sometimes that is how life goes sometimes.
Easter was lots of fun. It’s a very important time, as the Easter Bunny is Santa’s helper too. He reports directly to the big man (year round) to let him know who is being naughty and who is being nice.
You have to build you bunny nest:
And make some eggs:
Oh, and of course you have to wear your Easter bonnet!
And eat some yummy dessert:
I think it turned out pretty cute!
Half a recipe of Cream Cheese Frosting II from Allrecipes.com.
Directions to make the bunny:
1. Bake a cake round (flavor of your choice) and let it cool. Slice in half so you have two semicircles and glue them together with frosting with the cut side down.
2. Cut a v-shape about 1/4 of the way up the top so you make a small notch to separate the head from the body.
3. Ice the cake and use shredded coconut to cover so it looks like fur. I used a marshmallow for the tail and nose thing, jelly beans for the eyes and nose nose, and toothpicks for whiskers.
4. Cut ear-shapes from paper and color with pink crayons. Place these at the top of the “head”.
5. For grass, toss shredded coconut with green food coloring until color you desire. I used chocolate eggs and jelly beans tossed around for added decoration.